...Σκέψεις και συναισθήματα, κέρασμα στον ταξιδιώτη...

Σάββατο 29 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Sometimes I feel like screaming...Deep Purple

While you were out... 
The message says 
You left a number 
And I tried to call 
But they wrote it down 
In a perfect Spanish scrawl 
In a perfect Spanish scrawl 

Yet again 
I'm missing you 
King size bed 
(in a) hotel someplace 
I hear your name 
I see your face 
I see your face 

(The) back street dolls 
And the side door johnnies 
The wide eyed boys with their bags full of 
Money


Back in the alley 
Going bang to the wall 
Tied to the tail 
Of a midnight crawl 
Heaven wouldn't be 
So high I know 
If the times gone by 
Hadn't been so low 
The best laid plans 
Come apart at the seams 
And shatter all my dreams 

Sometimes I feel like... 
Screaming 
Close my eyes 
It's times like this 
My head goes down 
And the only thing I know 
Is the name of this town 
Is the name of this town 

Yet again 
I'm missing you 
Won't be long 
O' coming home 
Until that distant time 
I'll be moving on 
I'll be moving on...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Λογότυπο Αστραπής

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Πατώντας

Εδώ

Θα λάβετε το λογότυπό μου
στο BLOG σας
Αστραπή